Saturday, November 12, 2011

1st Halloween

Paige LOVED her first Halloween! She was such a trooper and would go up to the homes and smile and they would give her an extra piece of candy for being so stinking cute!


We went down to my sisters house and helped her take her kids trick or treating. I honestly think Ryan had as much or even more fun than the kids. Hallie was a green witch and was tired of carrying her broom so Ryan used it as part of his costume and would ride it and lead the other kids to the next house...




Ryan and I didn't get into the dressing up thing, maybe next year, so we used all the accessories that the kids didn't want to hold as our costumes.


I think Paige realized all the candy was in the pumpkin. She worked really hard at trying to figure out how to dump it all out. We finally helped her and showed her how to separate it.

We have taught her well... She went straight for the chocolate. Sorry Paige, next year you can enjoy the fruits of your labor, but for now, THANKS!!

2 comments:

  1. That little Paige . . . she is so smart. Look at how she was able to seperate her candy! I knew she was going to be bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige is so adorable, I can't wait to see you ALL dressed up next year! I am 40 and I still get dressed up. Its once a year, take advantage!!!

    ReplyDelete