Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fun with Cousins

Over that past month Paige has spent a lot of time with her cousins...





It has been fun watching them interact with her and also her playing with baby Jaxon.


Ryan played in a soccer game with my nephew Andrew. It was his last soccer practice and the kids play a scrimmage versus the parents. Since my brother in law was out of town working Ryan was kind enough to step in. It was a fun game and Ryan had fun running around and playing some soccer again.

2 comments:

  1. What fun cousins can be. I love the picture of Paige and Jaxon on their tummies on the floor. I had already looked at your sister's blog of the soccer pictures. It sure looks like they had fun! I just hope Ryan didn't knock any kids down as he was trying to get the ball. You know how he is when he plays soccer. I am just thrilled to see you so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures guys, it does look like fun was had by all!

    ReplyDelete