Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cute Cute Cute

Do you ever think that your baby can't get any cuter???

Well I do and then another day comes and I get to pick out another outfit and dress my my size barbie and BAM...

She is even cuter!


Everyday I can't believe how blessed we are with this little cutie! Everyday her personality shines more and more. I can't believe how much and how fast she is growing!!



She finally wore all of her 6-9 month outfits. Hopefully she can wear each outfit a couple more times before she out grows them and we have to start all over...


Paige we love you!!!

3 comments:

  1. She is soooo adorable! Sigh, I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one cutie! I'm just glad that her mother keeps the blog updated. I don't know what I'd do without all these pictures. She is growing up so fast. THANKS Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She IS just the happiest baby I have seen! Who would not smile with such great parents as yourselves. Paige is a blessing to you guys and you guys to her too. I am sure she beams as she is the one who feels especially blessed. We love you guys and miss you and wish we could meet little Paige!!!

    ReplyDelete