Sunday, May 8, 2011

Momma

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

Happy Mothers day to my mother in law. Thanks for all you do for our family.



Happy Mothers day to my mom. I made her lunch in bed. A big meal of grilled cheese and potato chips and an ice cold rootbeer :) My mom is such a hard working mom. She is always giving a 100% in everything she does. Thanks for taking care of me these past weeks and even changing a few dirty diapers.

And THANK YOU Paige for letting me be your mother. You have made a lot of dreams come true and we couldn't be any happier now that your in our family. It was fun celebrating my first mothers day. We missed you Ryan and can't wait for you to experience your first fathers day!!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Grandpa ApplonieMay 9, 2011 at 6:37 AM

    Paige couldn't be luckier than to be part of the Coburn/Applonie family. Lisa is a wonderful mother. I hope you all had a happy first Mother's Day! You are in store for a lifetime filled with firsts! Enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete