Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ryan was here too

Ok lets take a break from all the cuteness of baby and show what we did while Ryan was here...

He was able to get a last minute flight to get here in between required lectures for school to spend the weekend in Idaho. His parents came over to see us and hoping Paige would debut while everyone was here. She waited until the last 2 hours left before she came. That gave us all weekend to hang out with family!!

We enjoyed dinner at Bonefish Grill in Boise. Ryan ate some kind of fish (it was a fish place) and I had a steak and then dessert at Cheesecake Factory. It was delicious but I regretted it later, I think the steak gave me food poisoning. I was sick all Saturday and Sunday. I was pretty much curled in a ball on the bathroom floor. Sorry to much info but luckily it didn't hit until Saturday night so that gave us Saturday to do our favorite thing in Garden Valley...

SHOOTING

We took some 22s to the gun range and shot at random things we found around my parents house: bottles, pictures, cans etc.


Ryan and I had a competition and he'll say we tied but I TOTALLY won!



We also taught my parents a new card game we learned at Christmas while in Idaho Falls.

Over all it was a great weekend minus the sick part. I was so worried Paige would come while I was sick but thankfully she didn't!

I am glad that Ryan's parents and Ryan were able to come and we can't wait to see them again :)

1 comment:

  1. It was a fun weekend with your family - - - Ryan was lucky to become part of such a nice and loving family. However . . . I like the cutsie stuff. I want to see more pictures of our little sweet PEA. I showed all her pictures today at faculty meeting. I had a captive audience and she is much too cute to keep to ourselves :)

    ReplyDelete