Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our Little Family

1 baby, 2 girls, 6 states, 10 dirty diapers, 18 hours we finally arrived in MISSOURI!! I was excited to shower and freshen up before seeing Ryan but he had the house keys and we were locked out :( but Ryan finally finished class and we were able to see him!!


I told Ryan that it was his night to take her so I could get some sleep since I was getting sick and it did great. He was a little late for school because he couldn't refuse to feed her one last time. It is fun seeing Ryan with her!


It has also been nice to be home. The suitcases are put away and Paige is loving the swing and bouncing chair we have for her. It saves me arms from doing all the work :)

It has also been nice to see all our friends since some are starting to move (tear). Our friends the Sandgrens had a baby 11 days after Paige and she is so tiny, see above, and here is our friends the Oldhams boy Carter who was born in February, hes our Chunky Monkey :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the photo of all the babies together! Such perspective :)

    Also, I am so happy that God blessed you with this precious little girl! She is adorable and you guys are going to be great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so dang cute! I was so sad I didn't get to hold her one last time before you left. Glad the trip went well and even happier that she was born here in Boise so we could meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy for you guys!!she is perfectly beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete