Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our Night

For Family- here is Paige's daily activities yes our lives are so exciting :)
Paige loves bath time! She loves kicking in the water and making cooing noises. Then we lather her up in lotion, gotta love that baby smell.

Next is a yummy bottle of warm formula.... YUM

Nighty Night!! After Paige goes to sleep it gives Ryan and I some time to pack a few boxes and get these cutie pictures in frames for Paige's new room. I can't wait to move so we can set up her nursery :)


Here is a short video of Paige playing in the tub. I can't believe how big she is getting!!

2 comments:

  1. It's 5 o'clock in the morning and this is so cute that I almost dashed in and woke Scott up to see. But . . . snooze ya lose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh my goodness she is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete